RTV 160 / RTV 162 / RTV 167
RTV160, RTV162 and RTV167 adhesive sealants from Momentive Performance Materials are one-component, ready-to-use electronic grade silicone sealant. They cure to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. These electronic grade silicone adhesive sealants differ somewhat in physical properties including consistency.
RTV160 – White flowable paste
RTV162 – White paste
RTV167 – Grey high strength paste
Key Performance Properties:
- Non-corrosive to electronic metals, including copper and brass
- Low odour cure, releasing an alcohol vapour from the sealant surface during cure
- UL Recognition. RTV 160 / RTV 162 / RTV 167 are recognised by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Under their Component Recognition Program (UL File No. E-36952). Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from -60 degrees C to 200 degrees C and for short periods up to 260 degrees C.
- Also meets requirements of MIL-A-46146(Military Specifications)
- Excellent electric insulation properties.
- Excellent resistance to moisture, dust, dirt, UV, ozone and chemicals.